Friday, July 6, 2012

Columbus, OH

Well I thought I'd make it two posts a week for once!  Today we went to the tournament course and started marking it.  Talk about tons of OB - wowzers.  I think I donuted 100 OB stakes today, or it seemed like it anyways.  We got the front nine finished and we'll finish the back nine and qualifier course tomorrow.  



But more interesting than what I did today is what did we eat!  Last night we went to the Winking Lizard.  It was real good!  I had a gyro and a delicious draft beer, but I don't remember what it was called :(  They even had an iguana in the restaurant.  The most exciting thing about our dinner was that the U.S. Women's Open was on the TV.  This may not sound exciting, but as we watched we saw Jaye, Samantha, Shannon, and maybe a couple of other girls that we know from the last few weeks!  I was especially excited when I saw Jaye because she won Rolex Tournament of Champions and I got to pick her up from the airport for TOC.  We had nice little girl chat on the way to Mr. Hamblin's house where she was staying for the week.  I so hope they all do well this weekend!! 
Today we ate Noodles and Company for lunch, which was very nice for a change, and Pei Wei for dinner - always yummy!


Tomorrow we are leaving the hotel at 5:55am - yikes.  I guess I really shouldn't be surprised though - we've got a long day ahead of us.  


Goodnight for now!
-Kiley



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like hard work but also some good times! You will have such great memories of this experience and will be glad that you blogged about it. Thanks for sharing and take care!!

    ReplyDelete