Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Good Morning!  Yes, I am blogging at 8 in the morning.  Why?  Today is my day OFF!! Boy, did I need it.  After 23 days without a day off and working about 100 hours a week I was ready.  The last two days have been long hard days getting ready for the Rolex Junior Girls Championship.  The golf course is marked, Rolex signage is up, and the course is ready to go.  Yesterday we had the practice round in two waves and the players meeting and registration.  We have in attendance - 22ish college coaches, 6 US Women's Open qualifiers in the field, AJGA Executives and Executive Director, at least 1 maybe 2 LPGA golfers, Rolex staff, PGA Rules Official Larry Startzel, and 72 AJGA juniors. We also have the privilege of being at The Concession Golf Club - amazing golf course. The bathroom at this place is even amazing!


The last two days have been lots of hard work.  I even staple gunned myself.  Way to go Kiley.  However, today the stake and rope is set, signs are up, scoreboard is ready, and girls are playing!  Kiley on the other hand, is off to the beach!  Happy Tuesday!  
Here's some pictures from the week!












No comments:

Post a Comment